Monday, January 5, 2015

goodbye, 2014 - hello, 2015!



happy new year, y'all!  i realize this is a few days late, but i've been spending the last few days enjoying quality time with corey, and fighting the writer's block that has been plaguing me of late.  i'd love to do a recap of my year, but in lieu of that, here are just a few thoughts i have about 2014 and 2015.

2014:  full of adventures, hard lessons, and stepping outside of my comfort zone.  i met a man who challenges me, encourages me, and loves me, and i have fallen so happily in love with him.

2015:  there are more psi weddings to attend, two of my friends are having babies (one in february, one in march), i enter into the last year of my twenties, and i hope to fall even more madly in love with corey.  (and if i'm really lucky, i'll get a new puppy!  jk, but a girl can dream, right?)

i hope that you enjoyed the end of 2014 as much as i did, and i wish you all the best for the new year!

xoCandice

No comments: