Tuesday, December 31, 2013

adios, 2013!

2013 started out rough for me.  i was still going through a lot of different emotions, and i really had to lean on my parents, especially my mom.  not a day goes by that i don't think about how grateful i am for my mom and dad and all their love and understanding.  i'm grateful for all my loved ones, you know.  my sisters, my girlfriends, my grandparents, my co-workers, etc.  they've all been so supportive, and my eyes have really opened thanks to their collective advice and encouragement.  as i was going through my photos for my year-in-review, i realized that despite quite a few low-points, disappointments, and heartbreaks, i've had a really amazing year.  each memory is so special and i'm so glad that i have the photographs to look back on and remind me.  there was quite a bit of love and adventure, learning and growth, and a whole lot of everything in between.  i'm a better person in spite of one of the hardest years of my life, and i'm looking forward to making a million more brilliant memories and going on a million more beautiful adventures.

goodbye 2013, hello 2014!

No comments: