Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 year-in-review, part i.

 

january:  i kicked off the year at the josh abbott concert at cowboys dancehall.  we carried on our tradition of grandma's delicious menudo for the new year (which also happened to be my 500th post on instagram!).  kat and her dad came to visit and we took them to paloma blanca, where we had delicious margaritas, fresh guacamole, and more amazing food than any of us could manage to finish in one sitting.  i started playing a little more with fashion.  saw the mummies exhibit at the witte museum.  and ran the graffiti run with my dad and sister.  i began my internship with the u.s. marshals service.  also, really, really loved my ombre!







february:  wore red for the american heart association's national wear red day.  saw bart crow band live at floore's.  more ombre, more fashion.  had lots of fun at the rodeoran the stock show stampede with my daddy.  went on a wine tour.  celebrated rinna's 22nd birthday.  drank lots of margarita trios.  spent a lot of time at the downtown campus.

march:  ran the diploma dash with my momma and daddy.  busted my leg playing softball.  celebrated casee's 24th birthday.  drank more margarita trios.  attended the first psi-wedding of the year (ana & matt)saw josh abbott at floore's.  tried to run on my injured leg, ended up walking the whole 5k instead.  went to a major league baseball game in the alamodome (rangers vs. astros).  

No comments: