Tuesday, July 26, 2011

i promise to try not to neglect you, but...

so, not much to say this week.  i have A LOT (and that's an understatement) going on from now until ernest leaves next monday or tuesday.  lots of homework and quizzes and planning and whatnot.

 aren't my parentals the CUTEST!?

i wish i could be in san antonio right now, to help me mom out.  she just had laproscopic surgery on monday morning to remove her uterus and fallopian tubes.  she had a hysterectomy a few years ago.  hopefully this last surgery will be exactly what she needs to feel 100%.  :-)  i love my lil momma and i just want her to not have any pain.

my dad's birthday is at the end of this week.  poor guy.  it's his birthday week and i'm sure he's got a lot on his plate, too, with mom needing care and him not being able to go to the office too much.  my dad's a workaholic, it makes him happy, i think.  as for my sisters, casee is still holding down two jobs, and corinne has a part-time job and school, but i'm sure they're helping out as much as they can.

my mom's a strong lady, though, so i know she'll be up and at 'em (and probably watching twilight marathons) soon!

No comments: