Saturday, July 23, 2011

brand new.

i call tubing down the river good stress management.

i've never been good at handling stress.  i'm not sure if it's because of the familial tendency towards anger management problems and emotional reactions, but for whatever reason stress just eats me up from the inside and affects my surroundings to a degree that i sometimes don't even think i can function.

luckily ernest can tell when i am stressed out, or at the very least, knows how to calm me down.  feeling a little overwhelmed with all of our visitors, plus a very heavy school-load, we slipped away for a little while and did some shopping on monday after work.  we've been talking about getting new pillows for a while, and finally made our way over to bed, bath and beyond to accomplish that task.

then ernest bought me some new pencils, he says because he knows how much i love new writing utensils.  yup, he knows me pretty well! 

No comments: