what, your midday snack doesn't also include cadbury mini eggs?
it's fri-nally the weekend and you know what that means?! fun and sun for the next few days! i love this time of year. so fresh, so bright, so...new.
am i back? i don't know. i feel like my desire to write comes in fits and spells. i have so much going on right now, changes in the works, new ventures to explore, that i'm really feeling inspired at all moments of the day. that usually translates into new content for y'all. :)
on the other hand, i'm still feeling really guarded about my personal life, which translates into less personal posts for y'all. it's a balance i'm still trying to work out. as i've said before, a work in progress.
so, we'll see how this goes. i have a few new ideas up my sleeve content-wise, and some exciting news i can't wait to share with y'all! but, let's just take this day-by-day, huh?
peak of the week: april is here tomorrow, which means fiesta (and then my birthday) is not too far behind! here's to looking forward to chicken on a stick, festival fashion, live music and cold beer!
dips & pits: this year is flying by! there's so much i want to get accomplished, but there's not enough time in a day. ugh, day-by-day, right?
this weekend, i'll be slowing down (what a crazy week, y'all), working on some new projects, going on a evening ghost tour with my fam, and hopefully getting a few miles in. laidback.
and for my fave five this week:
- a friend shared this on facebook and i couldn't help but nod and smile as i read the whole thing: you don't need a man, you need a goddamn warrior.
- this little girl squealing "encore!" as her pilot father does loops and corkscrews is so cute!
- i'm obsessed with block heels right now, and these metallic ones are perfect.
- naomi's 48 hour trip to paris has me all kinds of wanderlusty. part i and part ii.
- i need this 'je ne regrette rien' leather jacket by laurie lee leather. and this 'i carried a watermelon' (what movie!?).