it's officially fall! this is my second favorite time of year (first being the transition period between winter and spring). i'm so excited for the holidays and cooler weather. i've been missing wearing my boots, much as i like to go barefoot, and layering sweaters. fall fashion is probably my favorite.
i know i've been m.i.a. lately. i want to write, but i'm fighting a serious case of writer's block. thing is, i'm so inspired, but i just can't get the words to form. but it'll pass, i know it will.
happy weekend, y'all!
- and i am now freshly obsessed with tom hiddleston. #swoon
- lena dunham is my homegirl. excited to read her book, Not That Kind of Girl. excited she's been doing fun interviews.
- 18 ugly truths about modern dating that you have to deal with.
- the men of scandal shirtless and holding puppies? sign me up.
- stray dogs. dogs always bring me to tears, i swear.