flashback friday. february 2013 - singing waters vineyard.
happy valentine's day, y'all. honestly, this is not a holiday for me. as much as i am a romantic, i've just never really gotten into it. but i love to see every one's beautiful flowers. it's good to know that so many of my friends have such sweet loves in their lives.
that being said, i do have a date tonight, and i'm pretty excited about it. but that's all y'all get, haha. no juicy details, you know how i am about being guarded and all that. ;)
tell you what, rodeo season is wearing me out, but i love it! i saw two shows this week, two shows last week and rinna and i are going to see randy houser this weekend. i'm crazy excited. it's gonna be a good show, i just know it. and it's her birthday this weekend, so we will definitely be having a wild and crazy time all weekend long. you're only young once, right?
have a happy weekend filled with love, friends.
- my parents enrolled me in dance classes when i was 3. i remember some of my first routines being choreographed to songs i knew from watching shirley temple movies with my mom. i thought she was the coolest girl in the world. she was such a gem, and the world is a better place for knowing her.
- dirty dancing: such a great movie.
- this part: "We live in this society where as woman we’re constantly told we’re too emotional, too feminine, too sensitive. And I’ve spent so much time trying to act and speak in a way that no man might ever level those words against me. But, the thing is, I am emotional and I am feminine and I am sensitive and goddamnit if those aren’t the things that make me pretty fucking great."
- and this one: "She wants you to take control more often. You will have to learn what this means, together. It’s like dancing: You lead her by feeling her. If you don’t feel her, you can’t lead."
- news anchors getting shut down by experts. love it.
- these photographs are beautiful. especially that last one.
- ok, really. if danielle and i worked together, we would totally do this. miss that girl and our habit of wearing sunglasses at night!
- did i mention riley turned 5 this month? how time flies. i love that dog with all my heart, swear.
- word. michael sam is a great football player. period.