Friday, April 12, 2013

it's friday!!!



oh y'all.  i cannot wait until my bff's bachelorette party weekend is here (just 2 more weeks!).  i'm all about getting the heck out of dodge these days!  i need a little adventure.  my little nomad heart is just pounding away, longing for a road trip of some sort.

i don't have set plans for this weekend, other than running a 5k tomorrow morning and playing two softball games on sunday.  there are plenty of fun things going on in san antonio, though, so i'm sure something will pop up for me to do.  i actually NEED to go shopping, so that will be happening at some point.

things are looking up, y'all.  i just needed a little different perspective and a little help from my friends (i have the best friends, btw).  i'm sure i still have quite a few cloudy, stormy days in my future, but i'm trying hard not to think about those too much.  in the meantime, i'm going to enjoy whatever this weekend throws at me!

happy weekend, friends!

faves from around the 'net:

xoCandice

No comments: