Tuesday, February 7, 2012

the hum drum.

these past few weeks have been long and hard. i'm exhausted, sick (and can't tell if it's my allergies or something more), and barely have a moment to myself to restore my sanity. oh, college. how i love/loathe you.

the good thing is that i absolutely love all of my classes.  my professor's are pretty great and i'm never bored.  exams are coming up and i'm actually looking forward to them.  each of my classes are pretty exam heavy, so it's good to get this first exam block over with so i can better gauge what my professor's are looking for and take better notes in class.

ernest and i have one class together, so that's nice.  it's a late one, though.  7 pm!  it kind of forces us to go to the gym, since we have to be on campus anyway.  i'm excited to start some new gym classes.  they have a hip hop abs class that seems pretty cool.  i really want to take a yoga class if possible.  we'll see.

i'm feeling pretty positive about this go-round in school.  i've never been more sure of what field i want to go into.  criminal justice is incredibly interesting to me, and i'm really drawn toward the policy making side of things.  i have an appointment next month to do my degree plan, so i can figure out how long it will take me to get through the program.  then i can go from there and decide between law school or a master's in public justice.

in the meantime, just know that if i neglect this little blog baby of mine, it's not because i don't want to write.  because i do!  i just find it hard to find the time to sit and write out my thoughts.  i really need to journal more, to be quite honest.  add that to my goals for this year if it's not on there already!

No comments: