Friday, October 7, 2011

it's friday!!!


there isn't much to say this week.  i did a whole lot of nothing, just like the week before that and the week before that.  it's getting a little old.

yesterday kicked off the weekend, with a thursday night football game watching my cousin play hs football.  tomorrow there's a utsa game, and my parents will be tailgating, so i'll probably join them.  we might do a 5k in the morning, we'll see how that goes.  sunday i hope to do a little fall-wardrobe shopping and maybe find a dresser for my room at my parents house.

this has been on my mind all week, since i saw that glee covered it and i've been addicted to watching the yellowjackets on the sing off.  there are so many songs that are just so "college" to me.  i sit back listening to them, remembering some really really good times and feelings i haven't felt in a while.

music does that, you know?  and that's a great thing, something i really need.

No comments: