Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i promise i didn't forget!

i know, i know.  it's been a while!  not my fault i promise.  i had the best of intentions to keep you guys updated on my spectacular floridian vacation with my family.  i packed my laptop, got myself mentally prepared to stay up a little later than everyone else so that i could update the blog and made sure i brought my tiny journal along to help me keep my thoughts.

alas, our little suite did not have free wifi, and although dad and i had planned to make trips to starbucks to use their wifi, i had to send him without me because it just takes us girls too damn long to get ready in the mornings.

we had a TON of fun, though, and i cannot wait to tell y'all all about it!  soon, my friends, soon, i will sit down and recount all of our adventures, post all of our pictures and more.  but until then, just know this...

I AM EXHAUSTED.  :-)

No comments: