Monday, November 11, 2013

nobody said it was easy.


 okay, i'm back!  my hiatus was FAR TOO LONG.  sorry, y'all.  i promise to do better.  my life isn't slowing down anytime soon, but that shouldn't keep me from writing.  some days my blog is the only thing that keeps me sane.

over the weekend my sisters, jeremy, corinne's friend, and i went to wurstfest.  it was fun, but probably would've been more fun if we had gone earlier in the day and missed the crowds.  lesson learned.  also, utsa played tulane on saturday.  the budweiser clydesdales showed up, which was fun for us.  and justin's last regular season game as a southwest dragon was friday night.  i still can't comprehend that he's graduating this spring!

things are changing.  the way that i look at things, and people, has changed.  i'm trying to focus on the things that make me happy.  some days i get brought down a little bit.  some days it's not my fault.  but i keep trucking on with the things i currently have on my plate, hoping to find my little peace of mind sooner, rather than later.  i can't wait until i have a little more time to hang out with my sisters, and work out.  i miss running.  i miss zumba.  i just have a few more weeks to work through, and i'll get there.  i know i will.

No comments: