i am exhausted. my body is still adjusting to all the changes going on in my life. next week we start cheer practice. i'm excited, but also i know that i'm going to be even more busy. i hate that i haven't had a chance to run this week, and i only got to go to zumba once. but, to be honest, i'm so much happier these days. my class is going great, and i'm loving my new job. i'm a little lonely sometimes, but i have my bff lisa to keep me company most of the time, and i always love spending time with my parents.
i think i'm going to be very busy this weekend, although i'm hoping to get some relaxation in on sunday. we shall see. i have lots of cheer planning to do and my first exam is on tuesday.
i've also been writing a lot. i need to make time to share with y'all. coming soon, i promise!
- hemingway's birthday celebration in san antonio. sounds pretty cool!
- love the cover of texas monthly and mayor castro's response to a racist tweet.
- the terrible and wonderful reasons why i run long distances. the part about the void is so true for me.
- write like a motherf**ker.
- i'm loving these "a relationship in 100 words" articles. i'm kind of inspired to write my own.
- i miss my ombre so bad. i've always been in love with jules' color.
- lisa needs to get an iphone, so we can get these super-sweet besties phone covers.