Friday, July 19, 2013

it's friday!!!

taking elsie and emma's 30 days of selfies challenge.  this is day 2/30.

i am exhausted.  my body is still adjusting to all the changes going on in my life.  next week we start cheer practice.  i'm excited, but also i know that i'm going to be even more busy.  i hate that i haven't had a chance to run this week, and i only got to go to zumba once.  but, to be honest, i'm so much happier these days.  my class is going great, and i'm loving my new job.  i'm a little lonely sometimes, but i have my bff lisa to keep me company most of the time, and i always love spending time with my parents.

i think i'm going to be very busy this weekend, although i'm hoping to get some relaxation in on sunday.  we shall see.  i have lots of cheer planning to do and my first exam is on tuesday. 

i've also been writing a lot.  i need to make time to share with y'all.  coming soon, i promise!
 have a great weekend, y'all!

xoCandice

No comments: