Monday, July 1, 2013

checking in.


i'm in baltimore for the week. my friends, ali and pete, got married this past weekend in the philly area. next weekend my little, kat, is getting married at the naval academy. 

i'm currently at my friend kelly's new house. she and her fiancé just moved into it a few weeks ago. it's really cute and y'all know how i feel about the northeast. it's just so green here! there are trees everywhere. as soon as we got on the road from the airport last friday (i flew into baltimore, kelly picked me up and we drove to philly) that was the first thing i said.

i didn't realize how much i missed philly. probably my second favorite place i've lived. and it's so close to so many other places, like DC and NYC.

it's going to be a busy week, but I will try my best to keep y'all updated!

No comments: