Wednesday, March 30, 2011

little love letters...

 
dear squish,

you know how stressed out i've been lately.  you know that there is a lot of drama going on in my life, and that i have a lot on my mind right now, which has left me feeling both stressed and hopeless.  you've been such a good sport about my mood lately (not that it's bad, but i know you can tell i'm silently freaking out) and you've really been a great friend to lean on, even though i don't want to, even though i don't even notice i am.

you're good to me.  yesterday i happened to mention that i had been craving chocolate.  when i got home for work, i found a very large hershey's cookies 'n' creme bar on the kitchen counter.  you.  are.  awesome.  and never cease to amaze me.


also, you've been very keen on getting back into shape and making it to the gym more often.  this makes me giddy because it's so much more exciting to workout with you than by myself.  even if you outrun me by half a mile!!  i'm really looking forward to our first 5k together this weekend.  hope i can keep up!!

on monday you received your acceptance letter for re-admittance to the university of texas at san antonio.  congratulations!  i am so proud of you and glad that we are one step closer to knowing what "life-after-the-military" will be like.  just knowing that we now have a "future" has lifted my spirits immensely, even if my own education is still up in limbo.



you've just been all kinds of supportive and inspirational.  i don't know what i would do without you and i never want to find out.  thanks for being the best best friend a girl could have.

love you.

No comments: