you would think turning in my two weeks would've lifted a huge weight off my shoulders, but it kind of just added to my stress. it's ok, though, because next wednesday is my last day and i get to move on with my life. i'd love to tell y'all about my experience in this office, especially in the last few months, but i don't really think that this is the time or the place, so just know that moving on is the best thing i could possibly do for myself, right now.
peaks & pits, april 10.
peaks: two days off this week. still riding out the high from going to nashville and trying zip-lining for the first time. i'm officially obsessed with it and as soon as this semester is over i'm going to find a way to go again.
pits: you guys i found a huge (ok, the size of a quarter) spider in my room. gross. and i had a physics exam on tuesday, and a bio exam tomorrow.
corey is currently out of town for work, and i have an exam tomorrow. but this is the best time of year in san antonio! it's fiesta month, and this weekend is the poteet strawberry festival. i would really love to go, but there is just so much to do already this weekend. i just hope it doesn't rain again until monday lol!
have a beautiful weekend, y'all!
- if you find this email. i love this. i always find other people's words so inspiring. here's the backstory.
- these mother's day cards are super-cute!
- and so are these dog tags.
- don't these cheddar cheese broccoli tots sound delish? i'm so glad corey likes broccoli. :)
- girls power: must-see photos affirm that strong is beautiful. super-inspired by this photo series.
- i want. i need.