Friday, January 9, 2015

mandy moore - have a little faith in me.



this song has been with me lately.  i struggle with faith and trust, mostly because people just always find a way to let me down.  it makes it hard to let people in, and it's even harder when someone wants to be let in, but isn't really reciprocating.

sometimes i feel lost, but there is one thing that i'm certain about.  i am nothing if not loyal.  when you are someone i love and trust, i will stick by your side to the end.  i may not always be forthcoming with my emotions, and i'm an incredibly quiet and private person, but if you can look past all of that, you'll find that i'm a great listener, i hate drama, i'm dependable, optimistic, helpful, and giving.  these are qualities i'm proud of, and grateful to my parents for cultivating.

so, have a little faith in me, k?  and we'll get along just fine.

No comments: