early morning sunlight at corey's.
time. it's always slipping away from me. there's not enough in a day, and i'm never getting enough to get adequate rest at night. but you know what? i'm happy. i'm so happy, i can't stop smiling.
peaks & pits, jan. 30
peak: ordered new sneakers, FINALLY. i can't wait until they get here! and corey and i started working out together. i slowed him down a bit, but i can't wait to get the hang of it and really get a routine started again!
pit: overwhelmed. overworked. exhausted.
it's my cousin isaiah's birthday, and superbowl sunday this weekend, so i'm excited for all the festivities. other than that, i'll be getting ahead (or catching up) on work and relaxing!
have a happy weekend, y'all!
- emma watson is such a #bossbabe.
- advice from a supervillian. on point and totally hilarious!
- oh man, these budweiser puppy commercials are just too cute.
- 21 times sisters ruled tumblr. #2 is so my life.
- i love amal clooney's response to a reporters' question of what she was wearing at the european court of human rights. she's also a #bossbabe.
- @crazyjewishmom on instagram. you must follow. it's hilarious!
- i want (lilies and tulips are my fave). i need (sneaker-obsessed right now).