Friday, January 9, 2015

it's friday!!!

so obsessed with my new rayban aviators!

there's always that point at the beginning of the year, where everything feels fresh and new (like my planner), and you're excited to take on your goals and make plans for the future.  that's where i'm at right now.  i just signed up for classes, which start in a little over a week, i'm planning trips with my favorite people, and i'm looking forward to meeting all the new additions to my extended family (3 babies this year!). 

i was expecting to be overwhelmed when i returned to work, but after a really good, long talk with corey on our trip last week, i realized that i was actually excited to get back and take on a few projects.  truth is, i'm about 6 months from my last year in my twenties, and i might be panicking a little bit, but it's also lighting a fire under my butt to get things done and focus.

have a happy weekend, y'all!

linked:
  • real life drama.  this is something i feel very strongly about.  i am not a fan of airing out one's dirty laundry on fb, insta, or any other social media platform.  it's tasteless and oftentimes embarrassing, and once it's out there, you can never take it back.
  • liam neeson is awesome.  #oldermancrush
  • this san antonio spurs spoof featuring duncan, manu, tony, and pop as covert international commandos is hilarious!
  • 16 things unemotional women will understand.  sometimes i feel like i'm overly emotional, but most days i feel completely unemotional.  i'm empathetic, for sure, but i'm mostly incapable of expressing myself emotionally.  i shut down.  and now i understand why.
  • i developed an obsession with fixer upper on hgtv over winter break, and seriously can you blame me?
xoCandice

No comments: