Thursday, November 6, 2014

listen to the music - the doobie brothers ft. jennifer nettles, hilary scott (lady antebellum) and hunter hayes.


ok, going crazy fangirl over here.  two of my favorite ladies in country music, the doobie brothers, and a newfound respect for hunter hayes?!  this had to be one of the best parts of the CMAs last night.

all i could think when i watched this for the first was how cool would it be to be on stage with all these amazing musicians?  ah, the dreamer in me just won't give up on being a musician.  ;)

also, super-grateful my parents gave me such a deep love and respect for good music.  i grew up listening to bands and solo artists my parents loved, and i still listen to their music, and prefer it to some of the newer, pop music we get these days.

No comments: