i love when he asks me for five more minutes in the morning, and follows up the request with a bear hug. there's nothing sweeter than waking up warm and snuggled next to your favorite. as much as i love sleeping in my own bed, it's nice to have someone to share with too. now if only i could find a way to bring riley along without any worries of him getting attacked or tagging my beau's furniture.
it's finally chilly in san antonio, which i love because i get to start layering and playing with fashion. we have a softball game tonight, and then afterwards the beau and i are headed to floore's to see josh abbott band. i bought the tickets before i knew it was going to be so chilly, so hopefully it's not a terrible experience, since they're playing outside. tomorrow i'd really like to go to wurstfest, but i have to get through the epilepsy 5k, my mom's yard sale, and a quick errand first. plus, i have plans to hang out with my bff, so, priorities.
have a cuddly weekend, y'all!
- american beagle outfitters. too cute! also, that first pup looks like riley. a lot.
- cutest puppy howling. it'll make your friday!
- but what was she wearing?
- ray lamontagne is my go-to this time of year.
- i've been following sarah jio's post-divorce posts on glamour.com and i have to say they have all been SO inspiring. particularly this one.
- inspired. love that comfy, boho look for fall.
- just got my confirmation that my happy mail is on it's way! can't wait to start sending sweet notes to all my favorite people. :)
- i want. i need.