Friday, July 25, 2014

it's friday!!!

zac brown band and the drive home from the boo's.


last night i played volleyball for the first time in 15 years (competitively).  it was so much fun and felt so good.  i'm still amazed by how much my body craves physical activity, and how relaxed and happy i feel after doing something like that.  i guess i figure that i if keep doing these things, i'll never feel old.  when my bf called me last night after the last game, there was an excitement in my voice i couldn't contain. i don't think there is anything in this world that can touch that.  i don't think i'll ever be the type of girl to just sit around and twiddle my thumbs.  i'm always happiest when i'm busy and out in the world doing things.

that being said, this weekend should be pretty exciting.  i'm really looking forward to it, and spending some q.t. with the boo.  #healthierandhappier, y'all.  ;)

have a spectacular weekend!

xoCandice.

No comments: