"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
-The Declaration of Independence, 1776
i'd like to thank the brave servicemen and women, and first responders, for their daily sacrifices while protecting our freedoms and serving our country. i'd also like to thank their families, for standing next to and behind our heroes, giving them the love and support they deserve and need. freedom isn't free, y'all, and we should thank our military and first responders every single day.
enjoy the holiday safely, y'all! happy independence day!
- my american dream. love tim and faith together, and this new song is just the sweetest.
- this accurately describes how i feel about my sadness.
- so basically i should be debt-free, right? get 'em, ruth. her dissent on the hobby lobby ruling was to the point.
- i'm guilty of saying "i'm tired" instead of talking about what's weighing on my mind.
- skylar astin and ben platt singing "america the beautiful".
- i want. i need.