my 28th birthday is 10 days away. i've been thinking lately about how i feel about turning 28. it's scary, to be honest. i'm two years closer to 30. i'm nowhere near where i thought i would be in my life. there's so much i haven't accomplished, yet. so much i wish i could already have. and i'm not necessarily talking about material things (although a new car and home would be nice).
it's been a learning experience, the last few years of my life. and i've learned to accept that my life will always been one long learning experience. i'm human, and evolving daily, just like all of you.
i have a lot of things to get done this weekend, but not any set plans yet. i really want to go see 'the fault in our stars', but my sister wants to see maleficent, so maybe we'll go see one of those. in any case, the spurs play again sunday, so i have that to look forward to!
have a happy weekend, y'all, and GO SPURS GO!
- i like this collection of quotes by meg fee at the wild and wily ways of a brunette bombshell. that first one by cecilia ahern sure hits the nail on the head for me lately. and that keating quote? so true.
- the graduating class at my alma mater did the coolest senior prank! made me proud to be a hornet. :)
- this post by joanna goddard from a cup of jo really resonated with me. i seek wholeness in my life.
- y'all know how i love my spurs. so glad they're in the finals!
- that abortion costs aren't already covered by the peace corps blows my mind.
- love this video about casting strong female leads by joss whedon and inspired by this video about gender inequality.
- i want. i need.