Wednesday, April 16, 2014

needed.

what i need is a good cry.  a long run.  a little bit of sun, laying out on the beach, listening to the waves hit the shore.  wind blowing through my hair.  my best girls and a night of dancing.  a deep breath.

i hate this overwhelmed feeling i get.  i hate bottling it all up, but i don't know any other way.  i hate saying everything is ok, or i don't know what's bothering me.

i don't know how to share my issues, my fears, with someone else.  i don't even know if i want to.  i am so good at keeping my secrets.  even if i wear my heart on my sleeve.  i know how i feel can be written all over my face.

there are just too many thoughts running through my head at any given time.  my mind is so overactive, my imagination can go from 0 to 60 in no time at all.  when i think about something it's so hard for me to let it go.

maybe some good wine and pizza?  that might do the trick.

No comments: