Tuesday, March 4, 2014

STOMP 5k - january.

casee (right) finishing up her last mile.  it was such a beautiful (albeit cold) day.

casee, dad, and i participated in the 2nd annual S.T.O.M.P. Cancer 5k Run at Eilan back in january.  eilan is one of my favorite places in san antonio to run.  it's hilly, which is probably my favorite part, plus there are some gorgeous views of the city and hill country.  it was a cold morning, so we didn't really take part in any of the extra festivities going on, but the cold didn't affect my run much.  i actually did much better than i anticipated, and i beat my dad (again) and casee - haha.

we decided to do at least one 5k a month again, this year.  we didn't really get to finish last year, what, with my flying all over the country for wedding events and all.  S.T.O.M.P. was our first one for 2014; up next - Stock Show Stampede.

No comments: