Friday, March 21, 2014

it's friday, y'all.

one of like 5 pics i took in miami last week.

this week has been a lesson in letting things fall where they may.  i've always been a bit of a control freak, and we've discussed before how i have trust issues, so i'm having a little trouble with allowing myself to let things happen naturally.  after some deep thinking (possibly a little sheepishly, given my behavior this week) i realized i can't keep myself from getting hurt.  or, i can try, but in the process i'll really only be hurting myself, because i'll be pushing away people who may not deserve it.  what good is that?  it's relaxed me a bit (although i was still worried that the damage had already been done) and i'm so grateful to have met someone that i want to let my defenses down for.

so other than a 5k sunday morning, and the randy rogers band concert tonight, i don't really have plans this weekend.  i'm definitely going to take advantage of the free-time and do some spring-cleaning.  other than that, i just want to relax and enjoy the beautiful spring weather.

happy spring, y'all!

xoCandice

linked:

No comments: