an old one with my tita in january. miss this girl (and my long hair) like crazy.
this weekend, we'll be pub running (mardi gras theme? i'm there!), celebrating casee's 25th birthday (more mardi gras festivities!), and more softball. unless it rains, of course. also, i plan on moving my things into my old room (that corinne just moved out of), and running a million errands (or something like that). as i've said before, i am so excited about this month, and all the fun adventures to be had!
have an exciting weekend, y'all!
- this relates to my latest struggle. i'm in a good place at my current job, but it's not the career path i want.
- i'm a little obsessed with lindsay lohan. i can't help myself. i've been a fan of hers since the parent trap and i want her to succeed.
- 18 things highly creative people do differently.
- i need to find my way here one day.
- where do baby turtles go during their lost years? these researchers used nail polish to help them find out! side note: ugh, i miss ralph. considering getting another turtle soon.
- for all my crafty friends: knit for nature. knit cute sweaters for little baby penguins.
- 8 ways to be positive you're sex positive. i'm def sex positive, y'all.
- this movie just turned 20. my middle sister is turning 25. shit. now i feel old!
- the be you be sure project. four women "on a mission to help millennials discover and pursue their convictions". i'm into it.
- top ten ted talks every woman should see, y'all. thankful my girl sable introduced me to ted talks.
- this study about groping in bars/clubs is disturbing.
- 10 scientific reasons to eat more of my favorite food.
- san antonio friends: turn in your broken phones to help victims of domestic abuse.
- i want. i need.