this is amazing. i might be addicted.
things at work have been so hectic this week, that the days really just flew by. i love being busy, though, so no complaints here. this was a really, really good week, and i'm really just very excited for the next month, and all the fun stuff coming up. march will be a great month, i just know it.
tonight, we're doing dinner for justin's bday (ugh, his last year as a teenager, where has time flown?). tomorrow, i'll be doing the diploma dash with my mom and dad, and then shopping with corinne, and maybe a night out - we shall see. sunday, our next softball season begins, and i really can't wait to break in my new bat and ball bag. :)
have a happy weekend, y'all!
- just added b.j. novak's new book to my amazon cart (there may be 100 books in there now).
- i really, really miss my psis, big, & kat. i know we'd do this for each other. i wish we all lived closer to one another.
- i love seth rogen. he is hilarious. and i love that he did this.
- also, i love olivia wilde.
- my dad shared this beautiful letter from a father to his daughter written in the makeup aisle with my sisters and i. it's the sweetest thing.
- no, it's not ok to 'steal kisses' - here's why.
- best way to say it if you ask me.
- i want. i need.