a happy moment last weekend.
thank goodness. this week has been long and tough. i've been fighting some inner demons all week long, and it's getting exhausting. i'm excited for some much-needed big/little time tonight with kat (in austin for one night? of course i'll drive out to see you!), and whatever else this weekend brings me (staying in actually sounds perfect).
have a happy weekend!
- figure skating is such an incredibly beautiful sport. these ladies are so incredibly talented, i might have wept with each performance. i wish i went ice skating more often, it's so much fun.
- this makes my heart burst. i only wish someone would adopt all the adorable stray puppies in my neighborhood. there are far too many.
- baggage scares me. his more than mine, because at least i know what weight mine holds.
- i can't believe this kind of discrimination is happening in my lifetime. and this.
- venezuela. why so little coverage?
- haha story of my life.
- i want this dress. so perfect for spring.
- still working on living my life, but i'm getting so much better at it.
- let's go wine-tasting on the couch. reminds me of my psi-loves.
- dance with me, wild with reckless abandon.