Friday, January 24, 2014

it's friday, y'all!

 
sometimes nice girls get flowers.

I am determined to start posting more!  It's been hard to ease back into my schedule of work, working out, and keeping up with my writing/reading.  I just need to force my brain to put in the work!

Things have been so great lately, I'm almost scared to talk about it.  Work is, as always, keeping me busy, and I'm thinking more and more about graduate school.  We're playing softball, my sisters and I, and a few friends, on Friday nights.  It's been so cold each Friday, but it's a lot of fun.

We might play tonight.  Most businesses and schools shut down due to the inclement weather, but our games haven't been cancelled yet.  Dad, Casee and I are running a 5k tomorrow.  It's going to be so cold!  And Sunday, maybe a Zumba Master Class.  Sounds like an exciting weekend, huh?!

Maybe an adventure will be had.  I've been taking chances here and there, not really holding back as much as I normally do.  I'm happier now than I've been in a long time, and I have things to look forward to.  That's all we can ask for in life, isn't it?

Happy weekend, y'all!


Link up (just a few this week):

xoCandice

No comments: