these two, always snuggling in my bed while i do work.
why, hello there, friday. so happy to see you. what a long, busy week it has been. isn't strange how a week can feel both too long and too fast at once? that was definitely this week. i'm overloading, but not for much longer, thankfully.
my cheer squad is headed out to houston this weekend for our regional competition. i'm so proud of the girls. the odds have not been in their favor, but they have been working really hard and they picked up on the changes in their routine so quickly.
next week will be short, but i have a lot going on, so i'll just keep on truckin', like always.
happy weekend, y'all! wish my girls 'good luck'! ;)
my faves from the web this week:
- how sweet would it be to have a 'missed connection' written like this about you? i'm too lazy to check, but i sometimes wonder if there are any out there written to me (other than the one from 2009 in north wales, pa).
- or to be proposed to in such a sweet, creative way?
- i am so obsessed with jennifer lawrence! she's hilarious and looks like a fun girl!
- there aren't even words for all the cuteness in these pictures.
- i am so for engineering toys directed towards girls. we need more ladies in math and science fields!
- oh man, angelina's acceptance speech at the governor's ball was awesome. she's another of my fave ladies in hollywood.
- i'm so glad that we live in a society where our children have the ability to push boundaries and hold the people in charge of their education accountable.
- it's amazing how many songs sound like they were written based on my journal. miley cyrus' "wrecking ball", rihanna's "what now", and a great big world's "say something" with christina aguilera have all been on repeat on my playlist lately. the music video for "what now" accurately portrays my body's physical reaction to how i feel at times, when i realize how lonely i am, and how much i'm still hurting.