Tuesday, October 1, 2013

sweet, sweet sleep.

it's so nice to have a day of rest.  i needed one and sunday it came upon me accidentally.  by that i mean i laid down for a 30 min nap and didn't get up until 4 hours later.  so, maybe i didn't get everything that i "needed" to get done.  my body was clearly telling me that i needed the sleep (i mean, sure, the utsa game was terribly boring after halftime, but i'm not usually one to fall asleep at football games...until saturday), so i'm glad that it rebelled and said, "no mall or crafting for you!"

i have to say, i had a really good weekend.  i spent time with my family, particularly my sisters.  we definitely needed a night on the town.  it was a lot of fun, and we all love getting dressed up.  i'm looking forward to our next adventure (hopefully it involves mexican food and margaritas)!

No comments: