my new starbucks favorite, chocolate chai.
my weekdays are so long, but i rarely find myself looking forward to the weekends. not because there isn't anything exciting to do, but because i see every day as an adventure. i used to dread going to work, or to school. and now every thing that i do is something that i am really and truly interested in. i'm a lucky girl, to be able to say that.
with that said, i did have a crazy week. there were meetings after meetings at work, prepping for exams next week in my classes, and trying to find a balance between being those two things and coaching. i actually had to find time to do something for myself this week, and i'm so glad that i did, even though it left me incredibly sore (3 days later). on monday i went to the gym at school and took a 20 min core class, followed by my first ever kettlebell class. i loved both and am so excited for next monday when i can do it again!
tonight, as long as it doesn't rain, i will be at my cousin's football game. tomorrow is dedicated to my cheerleading squad, and getting much-needed rest. and sunday? well, i finally have a little bit of time to run a 5k. so there's that.
have a happy weekend, y'all!
faves from around the web:
- this post. somehow meg always get it.
- great choice miss america judges!
- going to new york fashion week is totally on my bucket list. also, loved the michael kors show.
- kim looks awesome!
- this is happening. i can't wait til my all-time favorite movie is released. also, this has been added to my VERY LONG list of books to read.
- is it really fall!? bring on the scarves and layers and booties.
- i'm sensing a hair change in my future.
(oops, sorry guys, this was supposed to be posted on friday!)