sometimes a little bright lipstick can go a long way to lift your mood.
i'm so glad this week was over. it was one of those weeks where nothing really seems to go right, even though nothing really is wrong. i've been struggling a lot lately with not having time to go running with my family, or go to zumba, or do anything fitness/health-related outside of work, school and cheer. our treadmill is on the fritz, so i'm waiting for that to get fixed so i can try to get at least 2 miles in on the nights that i get home late from cheer practice. sometimes i'm just so exhausted all i want to do is veg out with hulu or netflix on my ipad. on top of that, my car needed some work, and it wasn't cheap.
needless to say, i just need a relaxing weekend, where i can take my mind off of everything else. let see if i get that, huh?
have a happy weekend, y'all!
some faves this week:
- check out my dad's website! i'm so proud of him.
- this story about burglars returning stolen goods to a non-profit, made me tear up a little.
- how similar are walter white and beyonce? haha!
- stephen colbert's "get lucky" music video is hilarious!
- life in your late twenties vs. early twenties. so many of these are so true!
- isn't it though?
- this reminds me of my grandma. she loves chickens/roosters and beautiful bags!