Thursday, June 6, 2013

June, baby.


It's June, y'all! My birthday month! This month is all about celebrating, being beachside, and lots and lots of adventures. I can't wait to share them with all of you!

Things have been a little crazy lately. Last weekend I was in Miami for my little (sorority) sister, Kat. It was her bachelorette weekend and we had a really great time. Then, I was home for two days, I started a new job and worked 8 hours each day. 

Yesterday I flew into Cleveland for my best friends wedding! We had the day to hang out and run errands and take a nap. Then we ordered in pizza for dinner and watched Safe Haven (Josh Duhamel is just...way too much...uh huh). 

Today is about mani/pedis, rehearsals, dinner and boozing with friends. I can't wait to see everyone and catch up! 

Well, back to my bridesmaid duties (which currently include drinking wine and getting fancy). I'll check in again soon, y'all!

No comments: