Friday, February 1, 2013

it's friday!!!

sometimes a girl just needs a night out with her sisters!

oh dear me, is january over already?  i remember new year's eve like it was yesterday!

what is there to say about this week?  it's been busy.  so busy that yesterday i didn't get a chance to check my personal email accounts until about 6 pm.  i started my internship on wednesday, and i'm just so darn excited about it!  i have to tell y'all, i am so gosh darn happy right now.  honestly, truly and deeply happy.  happier then i've been in a really long time.

are you wearing red today?  i am.  i had to borrow a shirt from my mom, because apparently i don't have many red pieces in my closet, but i am definitely wearing red.  i seem to have misplaced my red dress pin, which is a bummer, but earlier this week i ordered this one, commemorating the 20th anniversary of the alpha phi foundation's heart to heart grant, so i can't wait to get it and wear it all month long.

this weekend, i'll be (potentially) going shopping for a new backpack, lunch bag and dress pants for work.  tomorrow night we have tickets to see bart crow band at floore's.  i'm so excited!  this is one of my favorite songs right now, so i hope they play it in their set.  sunday...well, it's superbowl sunday...so you know what i'll be doing!  after my softball game, i'll be stuffing my face and hanging out w/a few of my favorite people to watch the game (looking at you, lisa!).

in the meantime, here are a few links to some things that caught my eye this week.
happy weekend, y'all!  stay safe and enjoy it!

xoCandice 

No comments: