Wednesday, January 30, 2013

woosa, y'all.



this week has been kind of stressful.  things are changing and i'm finding myself a little overwhelmed at the moment.  plus, in less than 24 hours i have had three near-accidents on the highway (i don't even want to get started on how many poor drivers there are in san antonio...my morning commute took much longer than it should have).  after my third near-accident i was so angry and frustrated, but this miranda lambert song came on and i calmed down.  so much so that i didn't even mind that my starbucks (which doesn't have a drive-thru) was packed w/all the people freaking out over the drop in temperature.  i did a little "woosa" (for all my bad boys 2 fans!) and reminded myself that 1. i'm getting older and need to start worrying about wrinkles and gray hair and 2. i'm a lucky girl, starting my internship today, almost done with this second degree, and working as hard as i can to get to the next stage in my life.  i'm not saying that i should be burying my frustrations, but i need to keep things in perspective and focus on the things that matter.  there are a lot of exciting things coming up in the next few months, and every time i think of one of those things, i can't help but feel like a giddy, little schoolgirl.  so, "woosa" and happy wednesday, y'all!  it's almost superbowl weekend!  :)

No comments: