Monday, January 28, 2013

national wear red day 2013.

 wearing red last year with my mom's office.  pardon my awkwardness.

i've been participating in national wear red day since i was a freshman in college in 2005.  this year, the national wear red day campaign is celebrating it's 10th anniversary!  i'll be wearing red this friday, february 1, 2013, not only in support of my grandmother, who had heart surgery just a few years ago, but also in support of my fraternity, alpha phi (as cardiac care is a main focus of our philanthropy), and all the women who have suffered, or will suffer from heart disease.  i hope you'll join me in showing your support and helping raise awareness for this cause that is so dear to my heart (pun intended...i think)!

you can see my previous posts on national wear red day here:  2011 & 2012.

No comments: