Saturday, January 12, 2013

it's friday!!!



i've been dreaming of new cookbooks lately.  stalking amazon for the good ones.  i used to cook elaborate dinners for ernest and i.  i miss those days.

i've felt so relaxed this week.  just enjoying each day for what it is.  looking forward to the future.  i really can't wait for this semester, and i can't wait for my friends weddings.

today my sister and i went out and had breakfast together and then went to the nail salon.  i got a manicure & pedicure and she got a manicure.  this is only my second trip to the nail salon, but i am quickly becoming the kind of girl that loves mani/pedis.

this weekend i'll be heading out of town for a comedy show, and then playing softball on sunday.  i'm going to start watching downton abbey with my mom, and i need to finish the book i'm currently reading before my classes start on tuesday.

No comments: