Friday, September 28, 2012

it's friday!!!



this was one of those weeks where i was already looking forward to the weekend on monday morning.  and now, all i can do is countdown to 5 o'clock, because i just need to relax and regenerate.

i've just been feeling off (phyically, emotionally and mentally) all week, and it's been affecting all aspects of my life pretty negatively.  there was even a moment at practice on tuesday when the girls were running all over me and all i could think was that i wanted to be curled up in my bed.  i know it's just the exhaustion and stress of what's been going in my life that is weighing on me, but i really hate when it makes me a cranky and mean person and i hurt people that i seriously care about.

so this weekend will be about getting the rest i need, trying to catch up on school work and spending as much time as i can with the people who matter the most to me.  hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: