Friday, September 14, 2012

it's friday!!!



this week has been eventful, to say the least.  monday was my first day of class for my constitutional criminal procedure class.  it's a 2 hour and 45 minute class, but it only meets once a week, and i'm really excited about it, to be honest.  before class, i met up with b downtown and we strolled around the riverwalk for a while.  i met my cousin, amber, after class and we got to chat for a while, which was nice, since i haven't seen her in a month.  we've decided to make monday nights our "date" nights.  tuesday i handled cheer practice by myself.  i feel bad leaving lisa alone with the girls for a full week!  hopefully she gets lots of help from the parents and other coaches.

wednesdays are supposed to be my easy days.  i'm out of school by 3:45 and i don't have any cheer practice or anything else after that.  i usually spend that time with b, since our common free time is limited.  we had dinner at capp's and i introduced him to peroni's.  afterwards we made a trip to the batting cages, where i somehow managed to hit a ball straight into my right eye.  haha!  i have no clue how it happened, but it left me with blurry vision and a couple of blind spots.  my parents had to come pick me up from b's house, since i was in no position to drive and my mom insisted i get checked out at the ER.  luckily the CT showed no nerve damage or fracturing, however we were there until 3 am.  needless to say we were exhausted!

now, i'm sitting here thinking about my trip to VEGAS (we leave tomorrow and don't get back until thursday!) for my parents upcoming 27th anniversary and vow renewal.  i'm so excited because it's my first time to sin city and corinne and i are rooming together until casee gets there on tuesday.  i might be taking a black eye with me, but at least it's not too noticable...i hope.  my dad has been talking up football in vegas, so i really just can't wait to get there tomorrow! 

anyway, there have been a few awesome things circulating the web that i've been wanting to share with y'all, so here you go:

No comments: