Tuesday, September 4, 2012

carried away.

i just had the most amazing weekend, and it has me sitting here thinking how tricky the universe can be.  exactly one month ago i was in phoenix telling my bff that i wasn't sure i would ever be happy again.  i honestly believed that my life was going to be sad and lonely.  how wrong i was.

in fact, i am freaking out over how happy i am.  i almost can't believe it, except that i can feel it and it's so real.  please don't pinch me.  i'm afraid i'll wake up and this will all just be a sweet, sweet dream, because that's exactly how it feels.  in fact it all feels too perfect.  i'm just waiting for the sky to fall, but really hoping that it doesn't. 
 
i wish i could go more into detail, y'all.  i wish i could tell you everything.  but honestly, right now, i'm feeling so very vulnerable and i just feel like there are some things i should keep close to my heart.  i will tell you this:  this weekend was full of family and fun and sports and food and beer and shopping.  and you know all of those things make me so very, very happy.

No comments: