Friday, August 17, 2012

it's friday!!!


it's crazy to me how fast these weeks have flown by.  every single day has been incredibly busy.  today is the first day in a long while where i have several hours with nothing to do.  i guess now is as good a time as any to unpack my suitcases and go through my boxes and set up my room as best as possible.

not a day goes by that i am not incredibly thankful for the support of my family and friends.  every single day someone sends me a sweet text or calls me just to check on me.  everyone is busy, and i know that.  so when i do get a text or phone call, i just feel very loved and special.  i don't think i could get through this without any of the wonderful people in my life.

the most important thing is that i'm not sitting around moping.  i'm really living my life and i haven't been this happy in a really long time.  i no longer think twice about doing the things i love.  softball, coaching cheer, school, hanging out with my sisters, catching up with old friends...these are all things that i might have missed out on if things hadn't turned out the way that they did. 

next weekend i'll be taking a trip to the baltimore/dc area to see my little, kat, and i'm so happy to say i'll also be able to see one of my other girls, kelly.  i think all three of us could really use the girl time.  i'm really excited to be visiting them!

hope that y'all have as great of a weekend as i'm planning on having.  see you monday!

No comments: