Monday, January 2, 2012

goodbye, 2011.

you were kinda lame anyway.

i'm glad to see 2011 go.  it was probably one of the worst years i've had.  i'm not saying it was the worst year ever, in the history of man, because i get that there are people in far worse circumstances than mine, but for me it wasn't so great.  

the highlight of my year was moving back to texas and spending more time with my family.  towards the end of the year things started to look up for me, but i think i still have a long road ahead of me.

in any case, i'm glad that 2012 is here.  ernest and i are moving into our new apartment this week, school starts in two weeks, my sister turns 21 this year, we're taking a family trip to vegas (my first time visiting!), and that's just in the first three months!  who knows what else the year holds for me??

No comments: