Tuesday, October 18, 2011

oh, you make me smile.

 he loves that spot.

i love to roll the windows down and feel the wind blowing in my face.  that's one of my favorite feelings in the world.

i love the smell of a bookstore.  and the suspense of a new book in my hand.

i love putting pencil to paper.  writing words and linking sentences.

i love snuggling with riley.  he's my bestest friend.

i love a good taco with salsa and sweet tea.

i love the high after a good workout.  and the tightness of my muscles.

i love letting my imagination run wild sometimes.  even though it can be scary.

i love singing at the top of my lungs.  especially in the shower.

i love taking a good picture.

i love spending a whole day with my sisters.  where no one argues.  no one judges.  and we laugh until our sides hurt.

No comments: