Friday, September 30, 2011

it's friday!!!


aaaaand we're back to our regularly scheduled programming!!

i'm finally, officially and totally moved back home.  my dad (the best dad EVER, might i add?), my sisters and i packed up the stuff i wanted to keep out of storage last weekend and drove it back from new orleans to my parents house.  ernest handled moving everything else out of our apartment and today is his last day there.  in 26 days he'll be done in nola and on his way back to the two-one-oh.  i can't wait!

it's a little sad to know that i'm home.  for good.  for now.  but, we never know what the future holds, and who knows?  maybe one day i'll be president of the us and fulfill my dream of living in dc.  ;-)

in the meantime...this weekend is going to be one of yard sales and getting unpacked/situated in my new room at my parents house.  i'm on the hunt for a dresser and a small table to put ralph's aquarium on.  oh, and mayyyyybe i might be doing a little fall shopping.  yes, it is still incredibly warm here in south texas, but my closet beckons for sweaters and flannel shirts...how could i deny it that? 

wish me luck!!

No comments: