Wednesday, July 20, 2011

did you know?

 "and it's a long way from here, 
to the place where the home fires burn."
-"Baby Girl", Sugarland

it always feels good to talk to your parents about your life plans. 

even if you're not entirely sure of yourself, they always know how to make you feel like you could rule the world.  about 90% of the time, i don't really feel like an adult, but i know my parents are proud of me and stand behind me (even when i'm not doing things exactly the way they planned it...sorry mom, should've give me science books instead of jane austen, hahahaha).  i'm sure they'd love for me to be on the career path already, instead of just now figuring out my life, but they have never made me feel like i'm wasting my time.

thanks, momma & daddy, for being the best parents in the world and two of my bestest friends.

and don't worry, even when the grey hairs start coming (hopefully 50 years from now), i'll still be your baby girl.

No comments: