Friday, January 14, 2011

it's friday!

oops, i almost forgot my weekly post!  i know i didn't do it last week, but as you know, i was busy, running a 5k and exploring magic kingdom.  :-)  no worries, though, i'm back, and hopefully i can keep up with this weekly post for the rest of the year!

today i am thankful for:

1.  good friends.  i have GREAT friends, actually.  and i'm excited to make plans to see some of them this year.

2.  three day weekends.  i know my boss doesn't actually want me to take monday off, since i was gone last weekend, but i am still incredibly exhausted from my trip, and i have a lot to do to get ready for the GRE and submit my application.

3.  GRE test prep.  haha.

4.  pizza and basketball.  that's actually how i'm spending my friday night.  i can't think of anything i love more (except mayyyybe wings, football and blue moon, haha.)!!

5.  my parents.  they made the orlando trip happen, and i didn't have to pay for anything.  not my plane ticket, not the hotel room, not my tickets into the theme parks or any meals.  we had the best family vacation and i mean, there are just no words.  i can't even tell you how much i appreciate everything our parents do for us.  i'm speechless.

No comments: